Welcome to my Oakley giveaway, part two! Well done to last weeks winner of the rucksack, riding gloves and headbands-this week, I am giving away one pair of ladies Oakley sunglasses in tortoiseshell! These are seriously fab glasses!
How To Enter:
Facebook: Find our page @aBristolStateOfMind, and find the competition post, which will be pinned! All you need to do, is like the post, and comment on it, to be in with a chance of winning!
Twitter: Find our twitter page @BrizStateOfMind, and find the competition post, which will be pinned! All you need to do, is follow us, like and retweet the post!
Terms and Conditions:
When to Enter and Who can Enter
1. The Competition opens on Monday the 5th of March 2018, and ends Friday the 16th of March, 2018. The winner will be announced on Monday the 19th of March 2018.
2. Entrants can enter at any point between these dates
3. Entrants can only enter the competition once but can like, comment, tweet and retweet as many times as they like
4. The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition.
5. Automated or bulk entries from third parties will be disqualified.
6. We reserve the right to exclude serial competition entrants who have entered more than 4 competitions in the last month.
1. The prize for winning the competition will be the receipt of the item listed above: 1 pair of ladies Oakley sunglasses, in tortoiseshell
2. The Prize is as stated and they cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services.
3. The winner will be selected at random. All names of entrants will be put into a hat, and one selected at random.
Data Protection and Publicity
1. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. By entering the competition, you agree that A Bristol State Of Mind may contact you in relation to the competition.
2. Competition winners will be contacted by A Bristol State Of Mind. You must provide accurate contact details on notification.
3. A Bristol State Of Mind reserve the right to use the image, photograph, name and likeness of the winners for publicity, and in advertising, marketing, or promotional material, without prior notice or additional compensation to the winner. In entering the competition, all participants consent to such use of their image, photograph, name and likeness.
1. The Competition will be run and Prizes will be awarded at A Bristol State Of Mind’s sole discretion.
2. If entering via Facebook, you must have liked and commented on the competition post, to be in with a chance to win. If entering via Twitter, you must be following A Bristol State Of Mind, and have liked and retweeted the competition post. We reserve the right to refuse entry into the competition, if these rules are not observed.
3. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts for entry, will be disqualified.
4. We reserve the right to change the competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions here on the blog, for each specific competition.
4. All images provided for purposes of the competition, are the property of A Bristol State Of Mind, and must not be used without our express permission.
5. The competition is not affiliated with Facebook or Twitter, in any way.
Liability and Indemnities
1. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, A Bristol State Of Mind exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
1. Any postponement or cancellation of the competition.
2. Any changes to, the supply of or use of the prize.
3. Any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond our reasonable control.
4. A Bristol State Of Mind does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind
5. A Bristol State Of Mind shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
6.4. You agree to indemnify A Bristol State Of Mind against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with us.
1. The competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.